Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Swiss Meringue Buttercream | Sweet And Savory By Shinee
i made this chicken and dumplings from budget bytes last night and it was delicious! i did make a couple modifications, which i think were good for the flavor and amount of time i had:
- i did this on the stove, not in my slow cooker, and it worked great and took under an hour
- i sauteed the onion and garlic in the pot before adding the remaining ingredients
- used half water and half chicken stock
- rosemary in place of thyme
- used rotisserie chicken (to add flavor and expedite cooking time)
given how much work spouse and i both liked it and how crazy easy it was, i’ll definitely be making it again as the weather gets colder.